Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Summer in Space 2009 18th Street Fashion Show

Last years 18th Street Fashion Show was themed Summer in Space. As always do for every runway show for this event, I designed a jewelry collection for my friend Jovana Mirable. She and work cohesively with little communication really, as she lives in New York City, attending Parsons New School of Design. I was in South America when the actual event took place, so it was really hard to leave my collection in Kansas City and hope for the best. I had never even seen Jovana's pieces until the day before I left the States. Again, as in every year, I was greatly relieved to see that our artistic connection was still as in tune as ever. Below is the photos taken by the official photographers of the show and were featured on the Kansas City Star Ink Magazine. Up close shots of the pieces I still have are on the way. For now enjoy these and see the full idea come to life.






No comments:

Post a Comment