Thursday, January 8, 2009

Seven days in and already failed


New Years resolutions tend to be body, career, love, mind and vice related. How many promises have I made to myself that I have not kept? More than I care or have the capacity to remember. I can however attempt to better the way in which i pursue these improvements. So onward the path I shall continue, working towards a better, faster, prettier, more successful, skinnier, happier, more likeable me!
sure
Fuck that

instead i will add to more increasingly crazy life by allowing stranger from all over the planet to view my creations, my thoughts, my dreams, my passions, my loves, my failures, my plans, my humble and not so humble moments, my family, my choices, my hopes, my inspiration, my favorites, my loathed, my fears, my future, me

No comments:

Post a Comment